[ RadSafe ] RE: rad material at your local high school

jjcohen at prodigy.net jjcohen at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 12 13:33:11 CST 2006

Let's face it! Radiophobia is the official policy of the U.S. government and
just about all other official authorities in the world. If that were not the
case, why would we need  a Nuclear Regulatory Commission, IAEA, ICRP,
UNSCEAR, etc, etc.? So, we all need to do is explain to the public why our
official radiation policies are irrational.  Good Luck.