AW: [ RadSafe ] Letter: Homeopathy and Hormesis

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Thu Feb 9 02:54:38 CST 2006

John:

Placebo 'effects' are curative outcomes in the absence of pharmacologically active substances like this indeed in many "high potency" homeopathic prescriptions is the case. Hormetic effects like those described most recently by Ina and Sakai are positive and dose-dependent outcomes in the presence of measurable agents like low dose-rate low LET radiation or the numerous 'toxins' compiled by Calabrese.

Note the decisive difference: ABSENCE vs. PRESENCE!

Kind regards, Rainer