[MbrExchange] Re: [ RadSafe ] Your letter of Jan. 6

Ted Rockwell tedrock at starpower.net
Fri Jan 20 11:10:51 CST 2006

John:

If the Realism Project achieved its goal of bringing our rules and practices
into line with physical realities, we would be in a much more tenable
position, whether or not a single member of the public changed his/her
position.

And, of course, it would then be easier to convert anti-nukes, over whatever
length of time it took, because we would no longer be talking with forked
tongue.

Ted Rockwell