[ RadSafe ] Ed Hiserodt on row Luckey vs. Kendall

Ed Hiserodt hise at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 2 14:14:47 CDT 2006

Hi Ranier,

I'm easy to contact as I'm just lurking here in Maumelle Arkansas having a
few chuckles about the shipyard "healthy worker" debate between you, Howard,
John et al.  And finding more about thorium lantern mantles than I ever
wanted to know!

The "recent stir" was only "recent" when I was writing those words in 1998
or 1999.  Sorry if that is misleading, but I did put a mention of this delay
in the Epilogue (that nobody reads, of course.)  The information came from
an interview with Dr. Luckey when he lived in Ft. Collins, CO. He now lives
in Lawrence KS.  I'm still in contact with him (and his daughter who lives
in next-door Little Rock) so I happen to know he is in Wyoming till next
Tuesday... and doesn't check email when away.  (Seldom if not away :-) I'll
pass your interest in the relevant information along to him unless you
prefer me not to.

Ed Hiserodt
hise at sbcglobal.net