[ RadSafe ] DU is Responsible for Global Diabetes Epidemic!

Robert Cherry bobcherry at satx.rr.com
Mon Jul 3 00:18:37 CDT 2006

Wow! Forget all you think you know about toxicology, radiobiology, and
epidemiology. An entirely new science is emerging: the "science" of linking
depleted uranium to every known and, presumably, yet-to-be-discovered malady
known to humankind.

http://www.sfbayview.com/062806/dd062806.shtml

"Dr. Chris Busby, a leading British radiation expert, got data from a
nuclear weapons air monitoring facility at Aldemaston, England, which
identified depleted uranium in the British atmosphere only nine days after
the "shock and awe" carpet bombing of Baghdad, started in March of 2003.

"Bob Nichols is a Project Censored Award winner. He is a correspondent for
the San Francisco Bay View newspaper and a frequent contributor to various
online publications."

Since this shocking news is from "a leading British radiation expert" and "a
Project Censored Award winner," it appears that we need not be concerned
about whether this new revelation is true. Rather, we should be concerned
about all those years we wasted learning our professions and what we
presumed was good science.

Bob C