[ RadSafe ] NYT Article: N.Y. Grid Could Stand to Lose Reactors, Panel Says

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 14:19:13 CDT 2006

Ray,
Completed reactor on Long Island did get to full
power.  I guess NY citizens enjoy paying higher rates.
 I don't.  Do you?

There is talk in Maryland of delaying both the gas and
electricity rate increases for individuals.  However,
if you choose to do that, you will have to make up the
difference in a few years.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com