[ RadSafe ] Dose to Mae Keane may be kilorads!

Muckerheide, Jim (CDA) Jim.Muckerheide at state.ma.us
Wed Jun 14 12:59:47 CDT 2006

Evans' paper responded to misrepresentations of effects in BEIR 1972 in
the 1974 HPJ. See e.g., the first item at:
http://www.radscihealth.org/RSH/Data_Docs/1-2/4/1/1241list.html

Note that Evans' paper only includes the MIT epidemiologically
significant data (about 300 cases?)

I meant to mention also that Rowland's book is available as a PDF as
ref'd in Rowland's summary.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide

http://radlab.nl/radsafe/