AW: [ RadSafe ] Cameron's refutation of "Alara Does Work" - Preemployment physicals

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 08:59:59 CDT 2006

Robert,
I am sure that you "passed" all of the physicals.
However, I know of some who were disqualified.

--- Rainer.Facius at dlr.de wrote:

> Thank you Robert,
>
> your comment further clarifies the issue and somehow
> corroborates my corresponding comment from my German
> perspective leaving this kind of 'selection bias' a
> rather implausibel explanation.
>
> Best Regards, Rainer
>
> Dr. Rainer Facius
> German Aerospace Center
> Institute of Aerospace Medicine
> Linder Hoehe
> 51147 Koeln
> GERMANY
> Voice: +49 2203 601 3147 or 3150
> FAX:   +49 2203 61970

"You get a lot more authority when the workforce doesn't think it's amateur hour on the top floor."
GEN. MICHAEL V. HAYDEN, President Bush's nominee for C.I.A. director.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com