[ RadSafe ] Will Robert Cherry and John Johnson face the truth about DU?

James Salsman james at readsay.com
Wed Mar 1 16:31:12 CST 2006

Dear Bob:

If you can convince the Health Physics Society to host an open,
public debate on this issue, I will share my profound concerns
about the personal courage and professional responsibility of
those who have been involved with this issue, including yourself,
in detail, in person.

Sincerely,
James Salsman