[ RadSafe ] Re: Apologies regarding DU

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 3 14:34:01 CST 2006

On 3 Mar 2006 at 6:45, James Salsman wrote:

> I am sorry .......

I am sorry that I gave support to James Salsman's comments and then
requested a scientific debate regarding the various factors brought
forth. Apparently there is nothing that anyone will say or provide to
satisfy Mr. Salsman, who has his own agenda. To date, honorable men
have been insulted and essentially called traitors to those fighting
men who stood by and behind them, insulted our country and insulted
the entire military establishment. I find Mr. Salsman's tactics no
different than those entities our military is fighting. THere is no
difference.

A fanatic is a fanatic, no matter what the issue. When one simply
attacks without merits, the fanaticism is easily ignored. Going
forward, all of Mr. Salsman's posts will be ignored. I am not wasting
any more of my time communicating with a one way rant.

-------------------------------------
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/