answers (was Re: [ RadSafe ] James Salsman, DU, and peer-reviewedliterature)

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Wed Mar 8 04:49:24 CST 2006

Durakovic respected .. I never heard that .. I heard that he was forced out of the Army among other things .. I have heard that he is a fraud and that he finds DU everywhere without any regard to naturally occurring uranium, such as his so-called well water findings in Afghanistan.

Maybe since the rest have not heard why Salsman claims to be so interested in Uranyl Oxide, we should share this with them .. this is an original Salsman quote

"I'm complaining about the reproductive toxicity:  soldier
goes to a battlefield and inhales some uranyl oxide, comes
home, has kids, and the kids' heart valves are half closed.
The mom doesn't have to have been anywhere near the fighting."

Roger Helbig