[ RadSafe ] Insult? I don't think so.

sandrabenge at sbcglobal.net sandrabenge at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 10 09:29:24 CST 2006

Group-- Just because you don't like what James says doesn't mean his wrong
or misinformed.  I find his words interesting to read.  Just because someone
does not agree with you does not mean that they should be taken out of the
group. You know everyone has a butt and an opinion.  Why not consider some
introspection on your own part to figure out why you are so angered by his
thoughts.

I am not a professional in the radiation field or related fields but I am
here to learn and to listen.  I find diversity of thought something I look
forward to.  What if what he is saying is the truth?  Truth that won't be
given to the general population --much like agent orange in Vietnam-- for
years, decades while victims die or live with what has been done to them by
our government?

How "easy" is it to drop a bomb, never looking into the eyes of the person
you kill or the eyes of the person's life and family you have changed
forever.  Some people have no problem killing people in person either, but
most do and it is that aspect of humanity that I hope that will catch up
with people who are dropping the bombs.  Saying NO to your superiors and
getting other to mutiny against dropping bombs is a good thing.  Talking
about it helps-- gets the word out.  No one really knows if DU is a factor
or not.. I bet is that it is... and the gov't is silencing the people who
speak out about it.. So let people talk about what they feel they know is
relative.  You are not the absolute authority on the truth.

I think that people should talk freely about how they feel and what they
believe they know.  Everything is relative.. many aspects of war are never
discussed, but that does not make the reality for others disappear.
Radiation has been used for many reasons by our gov't whether you want to
acknowledge it or not.  Being angry does not change the need for all views
to be considered.

-- Sandra