[ RadSafe ] Insult? I don't think so.

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 10 17:57:25 CST 2006

On 10 Mar 2006 at 10:29, sandrabenge at sbcglobal.net wrote:

> Group-- Just because you don't like what James says doesn't mean his
> wrong or misinformed.  I find his words interesting to read.  Just
> because someone does not agree with you does not mean that they should
> be taken out of the group. You know everyone has a butt and an
> opinion.  Why not consider some introspection on your own part to
> figure out why you are so angered by his thoughts.

Sandra,

Debate on opinions is OK. James attacks individuals personally, and
in the most offensive way. That is not acceptable.

You say that you are here to learn. Hopefully you'll learn about
radiation and associated processes based on evidence, fact and data
.. what you don't want to learn is how to attack an individually
simply based on disagreement. Personal attacks no matter who they are
directed to is simply not acceptable.

We are all guests here on Radsafe. It is an open forum. One need only
register. As a long-term member I would hate to see the list go
private, as many other lists are. Only we guests can stop that from
happening.

Regards,

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/