AW: [ RadSafe ] Fears promoted by anti-nuclear Greens

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Mar 15 11:24:38 CST 2006

Don,

Please, please, do not cite lawyers (!!) as authorities on LNT. Sometimes
judges have a little common sense and they know, what lawyers are paid for.
Nevertheless how "dangerous" some action may be, if the activity is in
accordance with law is it legal. You might know, that it is dangerous to
drive a car, not to talk about a motorcycle, to live in New Orleans or to
fly to vacation, to eat too many hamburgers. Is it illegal?

Please, please, do not cite Gofman. We all know how serious we can take his
verbal or written effluents. Why should we be afraid of his opinions?

Please, please, do not cite some books, which obviously are not about a
scientific issue, but are simply propaganda.

So deliberate misuse of the concept of LNT to support ones agenda is in my
opinion no reason to abandon it.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer