AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: State of Washington Passes DU Bill

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Mar 17 18:02:01 CST 2006

James,

Again you show a total absence of knowledge, accompanied by a statement,
which pretends that you are an absolut expert on what you post.

You call "white blood cell karyotyping" a non-invasive method. What has this
to do with "soluble uranyl oxide"? You claim, that this is essentially the
same as "thousands of expecting mothers get from amniocentesis every day" or
with other words you classify amniocentesis as a "non-invasive" method,
which suggests, that you do not know, what this is. First of all,
amniocentesis is a highly invasive method, taking liquor from the placenta
in which the foetus is, by the use of a special needle, which is stuck
through the mothers belly. Secondly your sloppy description pretends, that
this is an everyday routine for expecting mothers. It is not! This
investigation is only justified and carried out, if there is the very
serious question of a genetic defect on the foetus, because it is associated
with risks. At least this is the case in my country Austria. I know this for
more than sure, because "the woman I once was married to" worked in this
field.

Your sloppy English would even suggest, that expecting mothers are subject
to amniocentesis every day!!!!!

This message was sent on Saturday, 18 March 2006, at about 01:01 a.m. Middle
European Winter Time. Any delay in receiving it is due to the necessity of
moderator approval of my messages. I hope that my pointing to James Salsmans
lacking knowledge is not classified as a personal attack again.

Best regards and good night,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR