[ RadSafe ] Anti-Nuclear Activists Claim Test at Nevada Test Site; yes there wasa atest

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 04:31:07 CST 2006

Dear Dr Helbig,

  It is true that there was a test at Neveda. It was asubcritical test; you can read a press release on it at the following  URL
  http://www.nv.doe.gov/library/newsreleases/KrakatauSuccessful_02232006.pdf
  I have attached the release with this message.

  Regards
  K.S.Parthasarathy Ph.D
  (formerly, Secretary, Atomic Energy Regulatory Board)

  Raja Ramanna Fellow
  Strategic Planning Group,
Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences
  Department of Atomic Energy