[ RadSafe ] Re: depleted uranium cherry & battle

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 08:25:31 CST 2006

Dr. Rokke,
What proof do you have they are not getting
appropriate medical care in accordance with U.S. Army
Regulations 700-48?

By the according to your statement
". . . At the completion of the my Bradley Burn Test
in November 1994 - DOE officials did do one on me then
waited 2.5 years to tell me I was pissing fire."

What does that mean?  Are their any numbers of
concentration?  In this regard, how is your health?
Do you have any symptoms medical professionals should
be concerned about?

--- Dlind49 at aol.com wrote:

> Standard Time,
> crispy_bird at yahoo.com writes:
> Dr. Rokke,
> Nevertheless, I do recognize a political agenda when
> see one.
> This is about getting medical care for all
> casualties  and getting
> environmental contamination cleaned up as required
> by U.S. Army Regulations 700-48 and
> numerous orders. That is simply doing what is
> required and what is right. Those
> actions are not optional but mandatory.  I would
> think that even you must
> agree that mandatory actions should be completed.
>
> DU is a nightmare. We all got sick within 24 - 48
> hours of our initial
> exposures and our - my own health- has gotten worse
> since then. My VA and private
> physicians have verified problems are caused by DU
> exposure as my ownmatch
> exactly what Colonel Edgar Wakayama told Pentagon
> officials in his 2002 briefing.
> The testing is still delayed and denied. As of today
> despite numerous orders
> and my own requests Army officials have never given
> me nor dozens of others on
> my team much les thousands of other the required
> radio-bioassay. At the
> completion of the my Bradley Burn Test in November
> 1994 - DOE officials did do one
> on me then waited 2.5 years to tell me I was pissing
> fire.  By that time it was
> too late.
>
> I have only been to Baltimore VA DU med program one
> time in March of 1999 and
> since then they have refused to help me at all. They
> refuse to help today's
> DU casualties too.
>
> As of 2 hours ago I still was unable to get one
> combat nurse on our team with
> verified exposure any testing or medical care.
>

> simply:

"Those who corrupt the public mind are just as evil as those who steal from the public purse."
Adlai Stevenson

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist