[ RadSafe ] Re: depleted uranium cherry & battle

Mercado, Don don.mercado at lmco.com
Thu Mar 30 12:16:20 CST 2006

--- Dlind49 at aol.com wrote:

> denialof car/ testing is verified in VAs own
> official documents and GAO
> reports.
>
> VA Gulf War Review volume 13 #1 page 12.
>
> www.va.gov
>
> Dr. Mark Brown states thsat in 14 yearsthey had
> tested only 270 individuals.

I just read the document. No where in there does it say care was denied.
It simply lists that 270 individuals were checked for exposure to DU.

http://www1.va.gov/environagents/docs/Gulf_War_Review_October_2004.pdf

Can you show me documents that say more people needed testing but care
was denied? This document you point to doesn't.

> I gave them and Dr. mike Kilpatrick told Bill
> Cinton's staff during September
> 1998  that over 400 needed immediate care.
>
> GAO verified in 2000 DU report thast only 51 of us
> had everr been given
> testing and care.

Can you show me where more than 51 needed testing and care was denied?