[ RadSafe ] 60 Minutes feature on Hanford last night

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Tue May 2 15:34:30 CDT 2006

Thanks Jim and Al.

It was refreshing to see a another perspective, from those who also
have access to real evidence. I was particularly interested Jim's
comments regarding the Columbia and potential adverse effects for
future generation's drinking water, as stated by Governor Christine
Gregoire. It's too bad, but not unexpected, to not see both sides of
an argument, based on data, and not just speculation.

I've learned a lot, and I expect other have as well, and that is one
of the purposes of Radsafe, to educate.

Thanks again!

Sandy

-------------------------------------
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/