[ RadSafe ] The Role of Low-Dose Radiation in the Maintenance ofLife

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 15:32:28 CDT 2006

Jim,
I do read the literature. Just a different set, based
on oncology and research of what is being discovered
and not on speculation.  I guess that I do not view
this issue as a simplist set of ideas that all low
dose radiation is good. I have to respond to questions
about radiation doses, so I have to respond what is
know and not speculation.  It is quite different to
say that there are no know harmful effects below 10
rem and saying that all radiation is harmful.  There
is a distinct difference that I hope you appreciate.
By the way, at what doses above backgroud are these
beneficial effects of low-dose radiation seen?
Please, do not send me a list of article.  A simple
table will do.

What you call cheap shots, I consider to be
information.

--- "Muckerheide, Jim  (CDA)"
<Jim.Muckerheide at state.ma.us> wrote:

> [...]

May we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist