[ RadSafe ] Re: depleted uranium

denison8 at wowway.com denison8 at wowway.com
Sat Oct 28 22:11:28 CDT 2006

Sir:

You should have already received my reply to Maj. Rokke.  Sorry to
have to disappoint you.

BTW, my Funk & Wagnall's defines genocide as "the systematic
extermination of an entire people or national group."  Seems to me to
be a tremendous exaggeration in this case.  I don't believe there is
a shred of credible scientific evidence indicating that the use of DU
is going to lead to the deaths of every person in Iraq and
Afghanistan (or even a measurable fraction thereof).

--
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Eric Denison
Westerville, Ohio, USA
denison8 at wowway.com

Where do you stand?  Take "The World's Smallest Political Quiz"
online at www.self-gov.org/quiz

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of
servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home
from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or your arms. Crouch
down and lick the hands of those who feed you. May your chains
set lightly upon you. May posterity forget that ye were our
countrymen." - Samuel Adams