AW: [ RadSafe ] Eating and Drinking (UNCLASSIFIED)

radsafe at radlab.nl radsafe at radlab.nl
Fri Apr 6 20:36:31 CDT 2007

Barbara,

I might now again be politically uncorrect and therefore my mail might not
be forwarded to the list - but you will receive it anyway:

What about "common sense"? Does it really need regulations to prohibit
eating and drinking in areas where open source radionuclides are used? What
about smoking?

It should not be too difficult to solve this "no"-problem.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.