[ RadSafe ] Fw: [NoMoreDU] Fw: DU bill PASSED!! New challenge: Gov. Lingle

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Wed Apr 11 03:46:58 CDT 2007

The NY City group is crowing about convincing the Hawaii legislature to pass a law that begins with totally false information about DU.  Alfred Lamont Webre of British Columbia is the latest con-artist to climb aboard the DU gravy train.

Carl Lundgren <cllundgren at earthlink.net> wrote:  To: nomoredu at yahoogroups.com