[ RadSafe ] Wind Farms

Flanigan, Floyd Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com
Thu Apr 19 10:46:47 CDT 2007

A great percentage of industries have the potential to impact the
environment in a negative manner. Some take the high road and do the
right thing regardless of its impact on their respective bottom lines.
Others take the low road and do anything they can get away with in order
to preserve their profit margin. I find it to be unfortunate that the
Nuclear Industry is such a sought-after target when our environmental
impact is so small when held up next to the majority of other
industries. The concentration seems to be on the extremely remote
possibility of a catastrophic event rather than the constant impact
others have due to day-to-day operation.

Floyd W.Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.
Sr. Analyst