[ RadSafe ] [Nuclear News] FPL Proposes Expanding Nuclear Power

Muckerheide, Jim (CDA) Jim.Muckerheide at state.ma.us
Fri Aug 17 14:09:00 CDT 2007

Hi Ward,

No.  These are power uprates to their current nuclear plants.  Some
recent uprates have been up to 20%.  You can see some data on uprates at
the NRC web site:
http://www.nrc.gov/reactors/operating/licensing/power-uprates.html

And/or at the NEI website:
http://www.nei.org/resourcesandstats/graphicsandcharts/poweruprates/