[ RadSafe ] Radiation Detection Equipment for sale

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Sat Dec 8 23:20:08 CST 2007

Individuals offering personal radiation detection equipment in my opinion is
not a problem. It is an opportunity for all of us to obtain an item that we
may need, or, may just want to have. If the post is deemed too "commercial"
promoting a company, then as I stated before, would not be appropriate for
the list.

Sander C. Perle
President
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 ext 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com
Mirion Technologies Website: http://www.mirion.com