[ RadSafe ] Re: Pa'ina Hawaii Update

Andrew Buchan radsafe at painahawaii.com
Thu Feb 1 14:57:40 CST 2007

Here is the information. Sorry I did not include is earlier.

Thank you for your interest.

Written comment on the proposal (Docket No. 030-36974) will be accepted
until Feb. 8:
» By mail: Chief, Rules Review and Directives Branch, Mail Stop T6-D59, U.S.
Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001
» By fax: Attn: Matthew Blevins, (301) 415-5397
» By e-mail: NRCREP at nrc.gov
» On The Web: Download documents related to Pa'ina Hawaii's proposed
irradiator at this link. (PDF) or put into your browser
www.nrc.gov/materials/paina.pdf

Meeting planned
The Nuclear Regulatory Commission will receive comments on the proposed
Pa'ina Hawaii LLC irradiator Thursday at the Ala Moana Hotel, 410 Atkinson
Drive. Meeting schedule: 6-7 p.m., informal open house; 7-7:30 p.m.,
overview presentation; 7:30-8 p.m., question and answer session; 8-9 p.m.,
public testimony.