[ RadSafe ] Indian Point in the news - Hudson fish near nuke plantcontain strontium-90

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Tue Jan 16 17:28:49 CST 2007

You are all misinterpreting this!!

This is clear and conclusive proof that nuclear
power plants are sucking essential trace elements
right out of the environment, probably right out of
our bodies!!  Those poor, poor fish.  Somebody call
PETA, or BETA or whatever it is!  We'll get a
lawsuite out of this somehow...I'm talk'n class
action.

-Gary