[ RadSafe ] Re: A likely source for a great many of the contestedbirth defects...

Eric D edaxon at satx.rr.com
Mon Jan 29 21:38:00 CST 2007

The soldiers I know are exceptionally brave and intelligent - intelligent
enough to know that it is the dose that matters regardless of the compound;
intelligent enough to understand the real data on birth defects and the real
data on DU risks.

The soldier's families that I know are just as brave and intelligent and
they want their soldiers to win and to come home.  As do I.

Eric Daxon, PhD, CHP