[ RadSafe ] Facts from Dr. Kang

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 19:56:06 CST 2007

Colonel Daxon wrote:

> Salsman wrote:
>
> >>The fact remains that the number of birth defects in the children of
> combat-deployed male U.S. and U.K. 1991 Gulf War troops has been rising
> sharply, from 180% above the non-combat troops from the same era in 2000, to
> 220% in 2003.  Nutritional deficiency-related causes of birth defects affect
> mothers, not fathers. <<
>
> These are not the facts....

They are the facts, from Dr. Han Kang's Annals of Epidemiology report,
and from the his summary of research which I have posted to the
Radsafe list before and cited here on multiple occasions:
http://lists.radlab.nl/pipermail/radsafe/2006-July/003768.html
http://lists.radlab.nl/pipermail/radsafe/2006-July/003776.html

It not stress-related for male veterans to suffer increased incidences
of brith defects, because it hasn't happened before, execpt with agent
orange.

Sincerely,
James Salsman