[ RadSafe ] Radionuclide Speciation Workshop (Resend, now with the attachment)

Marcel Schouwenburg M.Schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Sun Jul 8 06:31:17 CDT 2007

Send on behalf of Kenneth G.W. Inn (e-mail: kenneth.inn at NIST.GOV )

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am please to inform you of an upcoming workshop on Radionuclide Speciation.
The radionuclide speciation discipline is young, but its development is important for many important environmental/bio-stewardship, cleanup/remediation and societal issues. The workshop will provide a forum for sharing new developments, discussing concerns and technical challenges, and developing insights for future efforts.
Please find the workshop announcement attached.  We look forward to receiving your abstracts (by 15 August 2007), and your participation at the workshop.

Best regards,

Kenneth G.W. Inn
NIST, Ionizing Radiation Division
CIRMS (Radiation Protection Sub-committee)