AW: [ RadSafe ] Asbury Park Press on Mangano's press conference

LNMolino at LNMolino at
Sun Jun 17 13:34:12 CDT 2007

In a message dated 6/17/2007 1:11:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
franz.schoenhofer at writes:

The  Asbury Park Press (how influential is this paper or I would rather
believe  that it might be a very local one) presents an article on Mangano's press
conference at ???? (where? At Trenton?? - never heard of it).

The second or third largest paper in the most densely populated State  in the
US, Trenton, State Capitol of the aforementioned State oh yea and  likely the
site of the second or third most major battle of the US  Revolution. Here I
though Europeans prided themselves on knowing world history?
Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
Freelance  Consultant/Trainer/Author/Journalist/Fire Protection  Consultant
LNMolino at

979-412-0890 (Cell Phone)
979-690-7559  (IFW/TFW/FSS Office)
979-690-7562 (IFW/TFW/FSS Fax)

"A Texan with a  Jersey Attitude"

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss  events; Small minds
discuss people" Eleanor Roosevelt - US diplomat &  reformer (1884 - 1962)

The comments contained in this E-mail are the  opinions of the author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak  for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or  associated with unless I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this  E-mail is intended only for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or  confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in  the public domain by the
original author.