[ RadSafe ] X-Rays Scan Bodies, Mr. Perles Nazi speak (UNCLASSIFIED)

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Mon Mar 5 13:44:00 CST 2007

John,

Yes, I agree with your comment "We have been down this road before, and will
probably come up again.  Censorship is only imposed in extreme
cases.  I hope even Sandy would agree."  I am a firm believer in the USA 1st
amendment providing for "reasonable" freedom of speech. We can't stifle
speech at the same time we try to promote freedom elsewhere in the world.
The 1st amendment is meaningless unless it protects the most egregious
speech. As far as Radsafe, it is a monitored list, and if Marcel believes
there is an issue with anyone's conduct and/or comments, then he would deal
with it as best as possible, as did Mike Stabin previously.

I simply delete the posts from those individuals whom I no longer wish to
have a dialogue with. Each member can do the same.

Sandy

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Tel: (949) 419-1000 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/