AW: Radioactive leak at Czech plant [ RadSafe ] [Nuclear News]Nuclear plant planning moves ahead

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Fri Mar 9 10:45:27 CST 2007

Some of the sources for the various news posting regarding Czech plant were found on EU wire serviefs as well as other international wire services. Of course once a story hits the wires, others pick up the feed and post it under their company name, AP, Reuters or Kyodo, for example. In the past all US postings regarding nuclear power were focused on the negative. It's nice to see a change of direction.

Traveling in the Pacific, but still reading Radsafe, keeping up-to-date on happenings.

Sandy Perle