[ RadSafe ] The sky is falling!

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Tue Mar 20 17:59:57 CDT 2007

Amen, Sir!  The sky fell here last Thursday after I made a mistake on
Wednesday. I'm taking a series of "observations" from my model
(airplane) behavior in order to formulate scientific conclusions about
the bees in my backyard and their effects on local climate. Please wait
with your breath baited; later you might use the baited breath bubbles
for a fishing trip!
Best,
Maury&Dog  (maurysis at peoplepc.com)
Remain watchful: Dew is formed on leaves when the sun shines down on
them and makes them perspire.