[ RadSafe ] Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle Swindle

Dukelow, James S Jr jim.dukelow at pnl.gov
Thu Mar 22 17:49:34 CDT 2007

Brian Riely wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl on behalf of Riely, Brian P.
Sent: Thu 3/22/2007 3:16 PM
To: radsafe at radlab.nl
Subject: RE: [ RadSafe ] Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle Swindle

 Jim Dukelow

Wow! I can not believe you used the term, "right-wing
disinformationists."  I originally thought you were trying to have a
rational and informed debate.

Disappointed

Brian Riely

I am.  When would you like to start?  One way to be rational and informed is to recognize disinformation and its sources and name both.  Please visit the web site I posted and then we can discuss details of where the truth is found.

Best regards.

Jim Dukelow
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Richland, WA
jim.dukelow at pnl.gov

These comments are mine and have not been reviewed and/or approved by my management or by the U.S. Department of Energy.