[ RadSafe ] Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle Swindle

GELSG at aol.com GELSG at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 20:13:44 CDT 2007

Jim:

Many years ago, a professor of mine gave us all excellent advice:  "A  wise
man is one who knows what he does not know."  Since then, I have  learned many
times that a person who does not know his/her limitations is  (or has the
potential to be) very dangerous in a scientific discussion.

I agree with your comments.

Jerry Gels

In a message dated 3/22/2007 5:13:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,