[ RadSafe ] Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle Swindle

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Fri Mar 23 06:45:55 CDT 2007

And TO other interested participants .....

This thing is beginning to take on some depressing aspects even though
(I'm confident) none of the participants intended any such outcome. I
have never previously heard lies or straw men referred to as technical
terms and no one wished a participant to unsubscribe to the List. This
controversy is serious science and engineering to most concerned because
it bears heavily on the potential utility of nuclear power.

I'd like to see explicit disagreements with the article by the Hieb's.
And as more exchanges take place, I wonder more and more why there has
not been a peep out of opposing teams about the paper (the content, not
the irrelevant "problems" over where it appeared, and so on) by Z.
Jaworowski: which (again) can be seen at:

http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2007/2007_10-19/2007-11/pdf/38_711_science.pdf

That paper is by a widely recognized scientist who has worked and
published in realms of climatology. Agree or not, the contents of that
paper are assembled very well and are extremely well documented. Aside
from my limited impressions, I hope some will read the darn thing and
stop the concern over why it happened to be published where it was.
Given the unfortunate history of some esteemed western journals, I
suggest that there might be some eastern Europeans who wonder why people
publish in them. That simply is usually a very minor scientific issue,
no matter how great it might seem to 'great' universities, government
agencies, and large industries. Science welcomes information and data
whether or not scientists do so.

The content and reliability of the data are what count.
Best,
Maury&Dog          (maurysis at peoplepc com)