[ RadSafe ] Denmark challenged over B52 crash

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Mon May 14 19:32:41 CDT 2007

May 14

         How much would you like to bet that no one has died of
"radiation-related illnesses" caused by alleged exposure to this Pu?

         The whole thing is a publicity stunt by a bunch of venal
legislators who are interested in one thing:  getting re-elected.  They
don't know PLUTOnium from Mickey Mouse.

Steven Dapra
sjd at swcp.com