[ RadSafe ] Fw: [FIREBASEVOICE] Radioactive Dumping " Radioactive garden"

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 17 06:49:52 CDT 2007

Dear Mr McCarn,

Following Lord Marshall of Goring, I  wrote a note on "radioactivity in the garden" a few years ago. The note  got wide press coverage.  Though it was scientifically defendable, the anti nuclear critics felt that it was a clever way of  diverting the attention to the risks of nuclear waste!

Regards
K.S.Parthasarathy