[ RadSafe ] Ranger uranium company in Australia & cancer clusters among aborigines

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 03:50:11 CST 2007

Among what I found this far is 27 cancer cases instead of 14 expected for the years
1994-2004. I assume that this relates to incidence - not deaths.

Now, in order to interpret such data it is important to understand the average age / life expectancy of the population: If they become older (because they have jobs) that could explain some of the effect - cancer incidence increases sharply with age (especially after age 55-60).

Comments?

My personal reflections only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers at hotmail.com