AW: [ RadSafe ] Ranger uranium company in Australia & cancer clusters among aborigines

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Mon Nov 26 04:08:24 CST 2007

"... it is important to understand the average age / life expectancy of the population"

If the study was done properly, the number of 14 "expected" cases would represent the "age/gender/etc. adjusted" expectation which should acount for this potential bias.

Rainer Facius

Dr. Rainer Facius
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Aerospace Medicine