AW: [ RadSafe ] Technology to detect radiation

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 14:20:18 CDT 2007

Franz,
I am not sure what you are an "expert" in, but there
many of us who try to keep an open mind about
information posted on this list-server.  You imply
that an "expert" is wrong, yet you do not recognize
that you yourself may and were wrong.

As another thought, the women may have had a thallium
stress test of her heart.  Many chemotherapy agents
used in cancer treatments damage cardiac output.

--- Franz Schönhofer <franz.schoenhofer at chello.at>
wrote:

> Elsa,
>
> You are right, you missed it, though I addressed my
> comment also directly to
> you. I have very clearly given facts (facts indeed
> and no speculations),
> that such a setting off of a radiation detector
> after treatment of breast
> cancer is not possible. I have also given a possible
> explanation that the
> person in question had undergone diagnosis for
> metastases - which also was
> put forward by another poster.
>
> The "expert" I mentioned has forwarded literature,
> which clearly shows, that
> my comment is absolutely correct. That he is not
> able to recognize it is not
> my, but his problem, but it justifies to put
> inverted commas on his
> description as an "expert". Of course I know since
> long that he is an expert
> on unfounded flaming and in case he runs out of
> arguments he resorts to
> personal attacks.
>
> Of course George is right and I extend the statement
> for the USA further
> beyond the borders of the USA and especially to
> Europe. So this is another
> clear statement, that no patient could start an
> alarm.
>
> That implant of seeds are used in the treatment of
> other cancers is more
> than well known, but this was not the question in
> this thread.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Franz
>
> Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
> MinRat i.R.
> Habicherg. 31/7
> A-1160 Wien/Vienna
> AUSTRIA

"All of the old-timers knew that subprime mortgages were what we called neutron loans --  they killed the people and left the houses. . . .
"LOUIS S. BARNES, a partner at Boulder West, a mortgage banking firm.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com