[ RadSafe ] " Homeland Security Chief Sees Nuclear ForensicOffice as Attack Deterrent "

Geo>K0FF GEOelectronics at netscape.com
Wed Sep 19 09:23:19 CDT 2007

"Radiation biological dosimetry tools for emergency responders"

I am aware of some pretty good training program directed towards First
Responders.

There are resources for medical professionals too, as this site offers:
http://www.afrri.usuhs.mil/www/outreach/biodostools.htm#guidance

Much, much more can and should be done as far as not only first responders,
but the general
population in reference to "radiation" education.  It almost seems as if the
populace is being coddled in
the U.S. , withholding any sort of technical info from the masses.  Is this
a unique American issue?

It would be nice to hear from international members on this point.

George Dowell
NLNL
New London Nuclear Lab
GEOelectronics at netscape.com