[ RadSafe ] Leuren Moret Tour in New Brunswick

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Tue Apr 8 04:05:25 CDT 2008

This woman is going to be paraded before high school students with her
anti-depleted uranium crusade message - any members in British Columbia
might want to see if they can clip her wings -

CONCERT NIGHT at the CASTLE THEATER

     Rise up Castlegar; this is your night to shine! Uranium Free Kootenay
Boundary Coalition is presenting a fundraising concert at the Castle
Theater, 185 Columbia Avenue, Castlegar,  B.C. The concert proceeds will
help bring into this area, Leuren Moret, a world renowned uranium radiation
expert and geoscientist. May 9th Leuren's first public presentation will be
at 7:00 pm at the Castle Theater. On May 10th at 10:00 till 12:00 noon,
Leuren will be at the Knox Hall in New Denver and following up with an
evening presentation at 7:00 at the Library in Nelson. Leuren's Tour winds
up in Oysoyoos at the 25th annual Mother's Day March. Uranium Free Kootenay
Boundary will be arranging for this dynamic speaker to share her knowledge
with the students at the high schools in the area on May 9th.

   Join us on Sunday April 13th for an evening of entertainment.  We are
hosting a variety of accomplished musicians who will entertain you with
delightful renditions of contemporary, jazz, classical, and folk music. It
will be a night to remember! Come early and see what changes have been made
to this great little theatre.  Doors open at 6:30.  Showtime is at 7:00.
Admission will be by donation; adults $8.00 and students $6.00.

   Uranium Free Kootenay Boundary Coalition will have an information table
and members will be available to answer questions regarding uranium
radiation. Our goal is to raise awareness in these issues.  Being well
informed is critical to the direction our future takes. For more information
contact us at 365 3512,  365 3576,  &  videonightcastlegar at hotmail.com .