[ RadSafe ] Advection / Diffusion of Radon through Media

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 14:32:28 CDT 2008

Hello Group:

What I'm really fishing for transport equations for diffusion / advection including
time and decay or some papers / pubs that describe the mechanisms.

Dan ii

Dan W. McCarn, Geologist; 3118 Pebble Lake Drive; Sugar Land, TX 77479; USA
Home: +1-281-903-7667; Austria-cell:  +43-676-725-6622
HotGreenChile at gmail.com   mccarn at unileoben.ac.at   UConcentrate at gmail.com