[ RadSafe ] Wag the dog

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sun Feb 10 14:39:11 CST 2008

Sure glad now that we all love and respect each other, we recognize that
I'm right, and that all of you are wrong -- so we can now continue down
the road to go consult the Wizard about radiation safety issues.

And Jake will appreciate all of your kind words and ear scratches. He
said that this worry about tail wagging will pass -- his tail is holding
high, his ears are up, and he is just fine even if a bit slow these days
in getting up and down.

And we wish all of you the best as the acrimony passes -- just as it
always does while leaving a drop of blood here and there ..... In the
meantime, I promise to continue trying not to let my mind wander. It's
too small to be out by itself.

Best wishes,
Maury&Dog   (Maury Siskel & Jake  maurysis at peoplepc.com)

=====================================

----snipped----------

>Mitchell Davis <mitchrn at suddenlink.net> wrote:
>
>Steven:
>
>-------snipped------

IMitchell Davis, RN, RRPT

>Midland, Texas
>THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Steven Dapra
--------------snipped-----------

>At 06:06 PM 2/6/08 -0600, Mitchell Davis wrote:
>

> -----------snipped---------
>
>Steven Dapra
>

>>Mitchell Davis, RN, RRPT
>>Midland, Texas
>>THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
>>

>-----snipped-----
>[edit messages from Franz Schonhofer and Rick Urban]

>Before posting a message to RadSafe be

>"If history teaches any lesson it is that
>-- John

John Jacobus, MS