SV: [ RadSafe ] I-131 Patients and Taxi driver

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 21:20:54 CST 2008

Is that why it is an entertainment show?  No facts were harmed in making it.

BLHamrick at aol.com wrote:
Interestingly, I am aware that the writers of that CSI episode, in fact,
contacted competent experts regarding I-131 and other radiopharmaceuticals, but
when the realities were explained to the writers, their response was "well,
that's not interesting...we can't use that..." and they went about their merry
way, making up whatever horrors they deemed to be sufficiently dramatic for
prime time.

Sad.

Barbara L. Hamrick

In a message dated 2/13/2008 10:07:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,