[ RadSafe ] Re: NYC Proposal to Permit Radiation Detectors

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 17:54:11 CST 2008

In a message dated 1/4/2008 5:48:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,
sgfrantz at gmail.com writes:

i.   The  term  "radioactive  substance"   shall mean a substance that emits
ionizing radiation including alpha, beta,  gamma or neutron radiation.
I would not be surprised if that was the intent of the regulation given the
"fear" of the big bad RAD monster.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
Owner and President of LNM Emergency  Services Consulting Services (LNMECS)
Freelance  Consultant/Trainer/Author/Journalist/Fire Protection  Consultant

LNMolino at aol.com

979-412-0890 (Cell  Phone)
979-690-7559 (IFW/TFW/FSS Office)
979-690-7562 (IFW/TFW/FSS  Fax)

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the author  and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless  I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only  for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the
original author.