AW: [ RadSafe ] RE: Proposed Rebuttal to the Laura Weldon Articleinbold Text

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Thu Jan 24 20:05:17 CST 2008

On 25 Jan 2008 at 1:03, Franz Schönhofer wrote:

. The reluctance of the IAEA
to impose sanctions on Iran is a very good sign, that Iran has until
now fulfilled all conditions of the IAEA - no other country is
therefore entitled to demand whatsoever.
================

That reluctance is by no means any indication of compliance.  IAEA, which has my best
wishes, could sooner suspend the motion of the earth around the sun than make Iran comply
with any directive.  IAEA  (and the EU in general) is a source of derision for many Iranians,
exactly because they repeatedly defy Security Council sanctions and ignore deadlines. Then
they play a PR game and pretend to be the offended party.

No, I imagine that the real reason that no effective sanctions have been imposed is that
Russia and China have too much to lose.  And if it is nationalistic thinking you hate, cast your
gaze upon Iran (the ruling regime, that is).  Most of the world knows what game is being
played there.  Iran is confident that once they possess just a few nuclear weapons, no one
will dare to prevent them from making more.

Gary Isenhower

Regards,
Gary Isenhower, M.S.
713-690-3020